Everest Basecamp - Lobuje Peak Climbing
All Inclusive Price:000
- Duration:25 days
- Trip Code: -
- Best Time: -
- Trek Start-End: -
- Group Size: -
- Trip Grade: -
- Max Elevation: -
- Accommodation: --
- Explore the temples, shrines, bazaars, and restaurants around Kathmandu.
- Catch a scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Get familiarized with the mountain people in the heart of Himalayas.
- The gorgeous Gokyo Valley and the marvelous viewpoint Gokyo Ri.
- Cross the Cho La Pass at 5,300 m and Kongma La Pass at 5,535 m.
- Mind Blowing views of the Khumbu Icefall.
- Discover the Everest Base Camp and walk on the Khumbu glacier.
- The world’s highest Mt Everest.
- Climb the Island Peak.
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery.
Everest High Passes and Island Peak adventure will start after we explore the temples, shrines, bazaars, and restaurants around Kathmandu, then we will take an exhilarating mountain flight to Lukla and start out trek to the Dudh Kosi Valley, enclosed by the soaring peaks of Thamserku and Kusum Kanguru. It’s a perpendicular ascent to Namche Bazaar, capital of the Khumbu Sherpas, where we will be again welcomed by spectacular mountain vistas. A rest day here assists acclimatization and there are great unrestricted walks to enjoy the area. We will then trek into Gokyo Valley and ascend gradually, walk beside the moraines of Ngozumpa Glacier and turquoise lakes to reach Gokyo. From here we will climb Gokyo Ri to view all of the region’s 8,000 m peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho Oyu – a breathtaking panorama. Our trek will then head via Cho La Pass (5,300 m) to Lobuche, where we will follow Khumbu Glacier to Gorak Shep. From here we will ascend towards the Kala Patthar (5,555 m) where we will encounter breathtaking scenery of Everest and her surrounding peaks. We will also visit the historical site of Everest Base Camp. Now after we are well acclimatized, we will cross Kongma La (5,535 m) to Chukhung, to make our struggle on Island Peak. This expedition is well within the reach of anyone seeking their first Himalayan summit, as it is quite harder than Mera Peak. After summiting Island Peak, we will return at our comfortable pace back to Namche and Lukla for our return flight to Kathmandu.