Annapurna Basecamp Trek
- Duration:14 Days
- Trip Code: HTPANNA - 0097
- Best Time: Spring season (March - May) & Autumn season (September - November)
- Trek Start-End: Ulleri / Ghandruk
- Group Size: Minimum 2 people
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Max Elevation: 4130m
- Accommodation: -3* category hotel in Kathmandu & lodge / Guest house in Trekking
- Sightsee around the city of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- A surreal view of the sunrise from Poon hill.
- Catch a glimpse of the world’s highest mountains: Dhaulagiri I (7th) and Annapurna I (10th)
- An overnight stay at Annapurna base camp.
- Sensational glacier and mountain views from Annapurna Base camp.
- Bathe in the natural hot spring of Jhinu.
- Boating in the beautiful Fewa lake.
The 14-day trip combines sightseeing two cities of Nepal and trekking the high-altitude, Annapurna massifs. The trip begins from Kathmandu, the capital city where the day will be spent exploring its world heritage sites: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, which are listed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
Then, we will take a tourist bus to Pokhara, the city of lakes and every trekker’s come-to hub.
The next day, we will begin the Annapurna base camp trek which starts from Nayapul to Poon Hill. This spot offers the most majestic views of the Annapurna ranges. Then, we will ascend towards Annapurna base camp with the scenic company of mountains and the divine Himalayas. We will return back the same route and stop at Jhinu to explore the natural hot spring.
On returning to Pokhara, we will go for boating activity in Fewa Lake and spend the entire day roaming around the city’s attractions. Farewell dinner at the traditional Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance program will be organized before returning to Kathmandu.
- International airport Arrival & Departure transfer service in private car
- Two night hotel accomodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per program
- Two night hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast as per program
- Tourst Bust ticket for Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu for both way
- Private car for Pokhara - Nayapul & Jeep service from Ghandruk to Pokhara as per program
- Trekking permit & Annapurna conservation entry permit fee during whole trekking period with government tax
- 10 Nights lodge accomodation during the whole trekking period starting from Nayapul to Ghandruk with 3 meals in each day as per program
- Experienced & licesned english speaking guide for the whole trip program from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- One Porter each two members during whole trekking period starting from Pokhara to Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue and medical arrangement service during the trekking period
- HTP Duffel bag for trekking & certificates
- Farewell dinner
- Lunch & Dinner during stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- International airfare, rescue flight, airport tax & Nepalese visa fee
- Personal insurance, belonging of clients and personal trekking gear
- Tips for Nepalese staffs, hard & soft drinks, postage, telephone calls & any item of personal nature
- Any other items that not included in cost include item.