ABC Guided Trip
Guiding & Limited Service Only
- Trip Code:
- Best Time: Spring season (March - May) & Autumn season (September - November)
- Trek Start-End: Ulleri / Ghandruk
- Group Size:
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Max Elevation: 4130m
- Accommodation: -
- Sightsee around the city of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- A surreal view of the sunrise from Poon hill.
- Catch a glimpse of the world’s highest mountains: Dhaulagiri I (7th) and Annapurna I (10th)
- An overnight stay at Annapurna base camp.
- Sensational glacier and mountain views from Annapurna Base camp.
- Bathe in the natural hot spring of Jhinu.
- Boating in the beautiful Fewa lake.
The 14-day trip combines sightseeing two cities of Nepal and trekking the high-altitude, Annapurna massifs. The trip begins from Kathmandu, the capital city where the day will be spent exploring its world heritage sites: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, which are listed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
Then, we will take a tourist bus to Pokhara, the city of lakes and every trekker’s come-to hub.
The next day, we will begin the Annapurna base camp trek which starts from Nayapul to Poon Hill. This spot offers the most majestic views of the Annapurna ranges. Then, we will ascend towards Annapurna base camp with the scenic company of mountains and the divine Himalayas. We will return back the same route and stop at Jhinu to explore the natural hot spring.
On returning to Pokhara, we will go for boating activity in Fewa Lake and spend the entire day roaming around the city’s attractions. Farewell dinner at the traditional Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance program will be organized before returning to Kathmandu.